This week I got a new skirt, an apple skirt from Metamorphose in pink.
I made some coordinations for fun, to see how I can wear the skirt.
Country girl
A full country lolita outfit. The outfit is similar to my country outfit for the fashion show, but this one has a different skirt.
Fifties inpired
For this outfit, I'm going for a retro/fifties inspired look. I paired it with a white blouse, simple white sandals, a cute headbow and a brown bag.
Casual
A casual outfit with a red cutsew, a white cardigan and some white overkneesocks. As accerssoires I added a pearl necklace and pearl bracelets.
Towned down country
Another country look. This time it's more towned down by taking away some colour, not so much red this time. A good outfit for warmer weather.
Green!
I wanted to use other colours than red and white and as I have no pink in my closet, I tried it with green and brown. I'm not sure if I like the result, perhaps some green tights and brown shoes would work better with this outfit. Opinions?
Leuk om te zien hoe je de rok kan gaan combineren ^^
ReplyDeleteLeuke combinaties!
ReplyDeleteHet is ook echt zo'n leuke rok. ^^
Ik vind dit een handige manier om te kijken naar combinaties...ik ga het zeker vaker gebruiken ^^
ReplyDelete