This week several brands released new items. I'll discuss some of the items I like and dislike.
Sailor OP
Let's start with this sailor OP from Metamorphose. It reminds me of this old release(, when I saw it a few years ago, I imediately loved it! The colour of the new OP, is much brighter. An improvement in my opionion, because this kind of blue is one of my favourite colours. I hope I can add this dress to my wardrobe one time.
Strawberry jsk
I love strawberry prints and I love red, but this is too busy for me. Innocent world should have made choise between the stripes and the print.
Honey Cake
This new print from Angelic Pretty looks horrible to me...the colour combinations of the main colour and the print looks of...and the print...really not my taste.
What do you think of this new releases? Do you agree with my opinion, or do you think different about it?
I have some nice drafts for new posts, but it takes quite some time to write them. I hope I can finish them soon. ^^




No comments:
Post a Comment